Immersion type controllers for hydronic heating systems that turn off the burner whenever the boiler water temperature rises to the setpoint.Vertical mounting
- High Limit Aquastat Controller has adjustable set point.
- Models available for use with immersion wells or for direct immersion if faster response is needed.
- A factory-set stop is available on L4080 to prevent setting the control at too high a temperature.
- Models available with second limit switch to shut off all gas to the burner.
- Liquid fill in sensing element expands as the boiler temperature rises.
- At the set point temperature, a diaphragm-actuated snap switch breaks the power supply to the burner primary control.