The Model 331 by Liberty Pumps is a convenient, easy-to-use portable transfer pump for moving water and other non-flammable liquids from one location to another. Typical applications include general water transfer, pool cover drainage, filling livestock tanks and draining water heaters. The 331 delivers up to 45 psi of pressure and has a maximum head of 105′. Maximum vertical suction lift is 15′.
This portable pump is perfect for boosting water pressure, draining hot water tanks and general water transfer.
- General Water Transfer
- Draining Water Heaters
- Boosting Water Pressure by up to 45 psi
- Charging Hydronic Floor Systems with Glycol
- One-piece cast aluminum pump and motor housing with integral carry handle
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Powerful ½ HP motor capable of pumping to over 100 feet of head
- Durable epoxy powder coat finish
- 20′ Power cord
- Convenient ON/OFF switch
- 3/4″ Brass garden hose connectors
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Large prime plug with internal funnel design for easy priming
- Maximum discharge head of 105′
- Maximum suction lift of 15′
- Easily replaceable motor brushes
- 60 Hz 7500 RPM
- Maximum Fluid Temperature 135°F
Motor brushes require replacement approximately
every 300 hours of use.
Not intended for permanent installations.